Occupational Noise Exposure
This course is designed for people working in the construction industry who are exposed to health hazards and chemicals during the course of their work. Topics include definitions, hazard communication standard, asbestos standards, MDA, lead, worker protection programs, process safety management of highly hazardous chemicals, and cadmium. This course focuses on the topics covered in OSHA 29 CFR 1926 Subpart D.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- What is OSHA hazard communication standard?
- What are the benefits of Hazard communication standard?
- What is the asbestos standard for construction?
- What is the permissible exposure limit?
- How to perform exposure monitoring?
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
· What Are Hazardous Substances?
· Exposure to Hazardous Substances
· Container Labeling
· Material Safety Data Sheet – MSDS
· MDA - Methylenedianiline
The final exam is composed of 10 questions that must be mastered by 70% to receive your certificate of completion.