Personal Protective Equipment (GI)
It is the employers responsibility to assess the workplace hazards, and if they are present or are likely to be present, and work practice controls alone are not sufficient, then the employer must provide personal protective equipment to the exposed employees. This course gives you a basic understanding about OSHAs role in prevention and elimination of work-related casualties and fatalities, which can be protected through proper personal protective equipment (PPE).
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Find out engineering and work practice controls to eliminate or reduce hazards before using PPE
- Understand OSHA requirements related to personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Learn how to protect employees from workplace hazards
- Explore various types of personal protective equipment (PPE)
- Study training and other essential factors associated with personal protective equipment (PPE)
Congratulations on completing your course, you may now print your certificate of completion.
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) Program
The final exam is composed of 10 questions and must be mastered by 70% to receive the certificate of completion.