The Certified Environmental Specialist course has been established to give an intensive overview on EPA regulations to professionals who are working within the safety and environmental fields. Working on environmentally sensitive projects that can pose a potential danger to the public or environment-environmental compliance knowledge and implementation is a must in the workplace. This course covers over 24 hours of EPA regulation including the Clean Air Act (CAA), Clean Water Act (CWA), SPCC, RCBA, EPCRA, TSCA, CERCLA and environmental compliance planning and expectations.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Discuss updated major environmental laws and regulations
- Discuss the purpose and requirements of the Clean Air Act
- Describe the background and requirements of the RCRA
- Properly identify different types of hazardous waste according to RCRA regulations
- Implement hazardous waste management systems to achieve and maintain compliance
- Apply different features of the Clean Water Act in day-to-day operation
- Explain regulatory and management issues relating to Storm Water Discharges
- Identify the requirements of your SPCC plan
Who should take this?
Environmental Professionals, Compliance Professionals, Safety Professionals
End of Course Instructions
After successful completion of the course the certificate of completion will be available for download and print from the training homepage.
Subject Matter Expert
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses for working professionals through today's leading schools, associations, and corporations. 360training's high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certifications, or to prepare for new professions.This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance, and training as convenience, engaging, and cost-effective as possible.
There are no prerequisites to take this course.
Each quiz must be passed with a minimum of 70% to proceed to the next lesson.
The final exam must be passed successfully with 70% or higher in order to receive your certificate of completion.