With the help of MSHA, miners now have legal rights to complain of unsafe work environments and of employers who ignore safety protocols. It is essential for miners today to have the fundamental knowledge of their rights and what they can do to protect themselves against discrimination and intimidation from employers. This course provides all legal information associated with MSHA and provides learners with essential details on new and revised standards.
Course Learning Objectives
Legal Responsibilities of Miners
Rights of Miners
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.