Environmental factors largely impact mine operations and pose high risks to miners. It is thus necessary for miners to be aware of common environmental hazards and the preventive steps they can take to ensure that they remain safe. This course attempts to provide the learner with knowledge on common environmental conditions, the hazards they pose and MSHA requirements to work in harsh environments.
Course Learning Objectives
Elements of Environmental Hazards
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.