This course discusses the most common types of mobile equipment used in the mining industry, such as dozers, dredges, backhoes, and shovels, as well as haulage and human transport vehicles. It also discusses in detail how to handle mobile equipment and the safety measures miners should take to work around them.
"- Types of Mobile Equipment
- Handling Mobile Equipment
- Mobile Equipment Hazards
Course Learning Objectives
Types of Mobile Equipment
Handling Mobile Equipment
Mobile Equipment Hazards
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.