Stationary equipment is usually defined as equipment that is without wheels or is not tracked. This equipment is erected or assembled in place and remains in place indefinitely. This course covers the different types of stationary equipment and the handling procedure that must be employed. It also covers important safety procedures while operating or working around a stationary equipment.
"- Types of Stationary Equipment
- Stationery Equipment Handling
- Mine Equipment Fact Check
- Other Structures
Course Learning Objectives
Types of Stationary Equipments
Stationery Equipment Handling
Mine Equipment Fact Check
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.