The Code of Federal Regulations (CFR) is a record of the general and permanent rules published in the Federal Register by the departments and agencies of the Federal Government. It is divided into 50 titles that represent broad areas subject to Federal regulation. MSHA rules are recorded in the Title 30 of the CFR, under Mineral Resources. This course attempts to give learners an overview of the main pointers of the CFR relevant to miners.
"- 30 CFR Overview
- Part 46 Overview
- New Miner Training Requirements
- Annual Refresher Training Requirements
- Record Keeping
Course Learning Objectives
30 CFR Overview
Part 46 Overview
New Miner Training Requirements
Annual Refresher Training Requirements
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of this course you can print a completion certificate from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.