Part of the mining operation includes setting up documentation and labeling plans for hazardous material, equipment and units. The purpose of documentation is to ensure that safety precautions are followed and workers are able to work in a safe environment. The course discusses MSHA's Title 30CR - Part 47 Hazard Communication in detail which provides people with the guideline required to maintain safety data sheets according to the Globally Harmonized System.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.