While physical and chemical hazards are dangerous, they can be prevented from causing incidents if safety protocols are met. Environmental and weather hazards however are usually unpredictable and therefore require more vigilance and observation. Miners should be trained in identifying hazardous weather conditions and what they must do when faced with such conditions. This course acquaints miners with various environmental hazards including airborne diseases, ground conditions and weather conditions.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.