Miners regularly operate heavy duty equipment and the nature of these equipment demand basic safety measures to be implemented. This course introduces learners to basic functions such as wearing seat belts to the methods miners need to apply to work around ejected materials. This knowledge will enable learners to work around mining equipment more efficiently while taking care of safety measures.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.