The purpose of this lesson is to familiarize the learner with a few physical characteristics that are shared by all surface mines. Though most mines differ in terms of location and environmental structure, they are mostly categorized into 9 physical feature categories which miners should be aware of. Each of these categories have their respective safety measures which must be diligently followed to avoid catastrophes.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.