Different companies have standards, rules and regulations for their miners, however there are some general line of authority rules that every miner, new or old should be aware of. These include being aware of one's responsibilities designated for one's role. Miners, mine supervisors, representatives etc, all have their respective responsibilities which directly relates to the safety and the success of the mining operation. If a mining supervisor fails to implement a basic safety protocol as setting up road signs, he may be responsible for an incident. This course focuses on enlightening miners with the responsibilities associated to their designations.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.