The three most common physical hazards at a mine that demands our attention are electricity, noise and explosives. These physical hazards are dangerous and have often contributed to mine accidents. Working around them requires knowledge of safety standards as well as safety plans. This course emphasizes on the creation of prevention plans designed specifically for each of these hazards because with explosives and fire, it is the prevention that matters most.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.