Hazardous chemicals are part of mining operations and miners need to have ample knowledge to be able to identify hazards and prevent incidents from occurring. Working around chemicals require knowledge of emergency response plans and standard safety measures. This course attempts to discuss emergency response plans in detail and guides the learner to creating and establishing standard emergency response plans.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.