Using electrical equipment can be dangerous, and require miners to take vigilant precautions. It is necessary for miners to understand standard practices when working with electricity at a mine. From basic procedures, such as wearing protective equipment, to planned safety controls when working around power lines; it is important to be careful at all times. This course provides learners with details on how to work effectively around electrical hazards while ensuring safety and stability.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.