The mining process follows a specific lifecycle. Each stage of this lifecycle has its own set of mechanics , workaround and safety plans. This course attempts to describe each phase of the mine lifecycle in detail and provides the relevant safety measures needed at the stage. Along with that, it also gives information on the different types of mining methods that has been employed over the decades. This course can help miners understand the stages of the operation based on which they can then detect hazards and create suitable safety plans.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.