Heavy-duty equipment is often employed at mining sites. These could range from bulldozers to haul trucks and loaders. Each of these equipment poses potential threats if safety measures are not followed. This course attempts to familiarize learners with basic safety practices when working around these machines. From establishing road signs to setting up visibility points, the course covers general instructions for equipment hazards.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.