The Learn2Serve Certified Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP). Proctor fee already included in the price, no additional exam fees post purchase.
Why choose 360training.com?
- 100% online – no classroom attendance required!
- Engaging, enjoyable, and interactive training content.
- Unlimited 24x7 toll free phone support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide
- Exam is ANSI–CFP accredited — ANSI accredited provider #9075
- Bulk pricing available for any size business.
- Comprehensive Food Safety Training, available in English and Spanish.
What your registration includes:
- ANSI-CFP Nationally Accredited Certification Exam recognized in all states
- Proctor fee included in the price, no additional exam fees post purchase
- Temporary certificate available for print and download upon completion
- Official certificate mailed within 10 days.
This package contains the following courses:
1. Ohio Level 2 Certification in Food Protection
2. Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam - Proctored by 3rd Party Test Center
Ohio Level 2 Certification in Food Protection:
This course helps food managers in Ohio understand food safety issues, regulations, techniques needed to maintain a food-safe environment, and how to be effective in food safety management. This course is approved by the Ohio Department of Health for Level 2 Certification in Food Protection and fulfills the requirement for 15 hour training. This course does not include an exam. To complete the certification, you'll also need to pass the Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam, or another ANSI-CFP accredited exam.
Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam - Proctored by 3rd Party Test Center
The Learn2Serve Food Protection Manager Certification Exam is accredited by the American National Standards Institute and the Conference for Food Protection (ANSI-CFP).
This exam must be proctored at a PSI Test Center location.
As soon as you are enrolled, OPEN THE EXAM and enter the required contact information, and 360training will send your registration to PSI.
After one business day, PSI will email you a link to schedule your exam. Please use the email link, or visit www.PSIExams.com to schedule your exam.
This accredited exam is accepted in most states that have mandatory certification requirements for Food Management Professionals. Various state and local governmental jurisdictions require food safety training and certification for managers of establishments that handle food. It is always best to check local requirements to ensure compliance.
This exam is designed to test and assess food managers on competencies relevant to food protection. The intent of this examination is to certify that each food manager has demonstrated by means of a food safety certification examination to a certifying organization that he or she has the knowledge, skills and abilities required to protect the public from foodborne illness.
- Ohio Level 2 Certification in Food Protection
|Course Name||Course Delivery||Credit Hours||Credit Type||Price||QTY|
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
|Learn2Serve Food Safety Management Principles||*8 Hour(s)||$85.00||Add to Cart|
|Learn2Serve Food Safety HACCP for Retail Food Establishments (16 Hour)||$125.00||Add to Cart|
|Principios de Administración de Seguridad de Alimentos Learn2Serve||*8||$85.00||Add to Cart|
|Ohio Level 2 Certification in Food Protection||$85.00||Add to Cart|