Illinois Food Handler Certificate
This course is approved throughout the entire State of Illinois and meets the Illinois Food Handling Regulation Enforcement Act (410 ILCS 625), amended by SB1495 , passed into law on August 27, 2013 establishes food handler training requirements.
- All food handlers employed by a restaurant, other than someone holding a food service sanitation manager certificate, must receive or obtain American National Standards Institute-accredited training in basic safe food handling principles within 30 days after employment and every 3 years.
- If an entity uses an American National Standards Institute food handler training accredited program, that training program shall be automatically approved by the Department.
- Training may be conducted by any means available, including, but not limited to, on-line, computer, classroom, live trainers, remote trainers, and certified food service sanitation managers. Nothing in this subsection shall be construed to require a proctor.
- Notwithstanding the provisions of Section 3.05 of this Act, food handlers employed in nursing homes, licensed day care homes and facilities, hospitals, schools, and long-term care facilities must renew their training every 3 years.
State Approved Illinois Food Handler Course - All Counties:
This course is a basic review of food safety practices for food service employees. This course is recommended for all food industry employees, which can assist employees in the implementation of safe food handling practices at their food establishment. The Illinois Department of State Health Services recognizes and has approved this Learn2serve.com Food Handler's Course. All students must present their completion certificate to their local health authority and must pay the required fees associated with registration at their local authority. THE COURSE FEE DOES NOT COVER ANY FEES ASSOCIATED WITH YOUR LOCAL HEALTH DEPARTMENT.
Get your Food Handler Training and BASSET Permit together and Save $1! This Illinois BASSET course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
The Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited) covers food safety issues, regulations, and techniques to maintain a food-safe environment. It will help you to better understand how handling food correctly is not only the law, but it improves safety and reduces risks. The Learn2Serve Food Handler Training was developed by 360training in conjunction with the Food Handler Training Certificate Program Oversight Committee. 360training has over 15 years of experience developing and delivering food safety training programs across the United States. The 360training Oversight Committee consists of three food managers from the food and beverage industry. These members review processes and procedures, the Certificate Program Plan (including the curriculum, program evaluations, and final exam), and an annual Program Evaluation to ensure that 360training adheres to the ANSI ASTM E2659 Standards.
- Illinois BASSET Alcohol Seller-Server
- Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)
|Course Name||Course Delivery||Credit Hours||Credit Type||Price||QTY|
*indicates Course Duration. This Course is not for Credit Hours.
|Illinois BASSET Alcohol Seller-Server||*4||$14.95 $13.99||Add to Cart|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Certificate Program||2 hrs||Certificate||$12.50 $7.00||Add to Cart|
|Food Safety: From Farm to Fork||$4.99 $0.00||Add to Cart|
|Learn2Serve Programa de Certificado de Capacitación para Manipuladores de Alimentos||2 hrs||Certificate||$12.50 $7.00||Add to Cart|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||*2 Hour(s)||$7.00||Add to Cart|