Surface Miner Training
360training.com offers a full suite of MSHA Part 46 training in a convenient, online format.
Why choose 360training.com?
- Training Meets MSHA Requirements!
- Options! New Miner, Annual Refresher, & Individual Courses!
- The whole team can become compliant in less than a week!
- Finish training online at your pace!
- Download certificate of completion instantly!
- Auto-bookmarking never loses your work!
- EHS Trainer Available On-Staff!
- Course Available 24 Hours/Day, 7 Days/Week!
The online Surface Miner Training at 360training.com is designed in compliance with MSHA Part 46 regulations. Our courses will help miners learn safety and protective measures when working in mines. The MSHA requires all miners and other contractors who work at surface mines to abide by the rules of Mine Safety and Health Administration (MSHA) Part 46 and take a mine safety training course.
MSHA New Miner Training
- MSHA - Chemical Hazards Overview
- MSHA - Elements of Electrical Hazards
- MSHA - Emergency Procedures
MSHA Annual Refresher Training
- MSHA - Administrative Line of Authority
- MSHA - Stationary Equipment Hazards
- MSHA - First Aid/CPR