10 & 30 Hour Certifications
360training.com - Get Trained With Confidence: Your Safety Is Our Business!
Considering a Certification Course instead of the OSHA Outreach Courses? Our certifications are:
- FASTER to complete than traditional 10/30 Outreach
- UPDATED content written by EHS professionals
- Covers same topics as OSHA Outreach Courses
- Saves lives and prevents injuries
- Wallet card/certificate of completion can be printed instantly (unlike waiting for Outreach cards)
- Unlimited quiz attempts and no course lockouts
- Course can be taken by international students
- Study materials available in online and PDF format
- Free downloadable PDF Study Guide included with all Safety Certification Courses
- No restrictions on how fast you can finish or how many hours a day to spend
For over 15 years, we've been powering the education for professionals as the largest provider of occupational safety training. Our online courses were built around you - your budget, schedule, career and your business needs.
Strengthen your workforce safety compliance and accelerate your job certification today!
The 10 Hour Construction Safety Certification Training Program is intended to provide an entry level construction worker's general awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a construction site. OSHA recommends Safety Certification Program courses as an orientation to occupational safety and health for workers covered by OSHA 29 CFR 1926. Workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on the specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a 10-hour Construction Safety Certification completion card instantly.
1-20 Users 21-30 Users 31-40 Users 41+ Users$79.00 (Per User)$71.00 (Per User)Save 10.13%$68.00 (Per User)Save 13.92%$79.00 (Per User)Save 0%
The 10 Hour General Industry Safety Certification Training Program is intended to provide an entry level general industry worker's broad awareness on recognizing and preventing hazards on a general industry site. Students will be introduced to OSHA policies, procedures and standards as well as general industry safety and health principles and work practices covered in OSHA Act Part 1910. General industry workers must receive additional training, when required by OSHA standards, on specific hazards of the job. Upon successful completion of the course, participants will receive a 10-hour General Industry Safety Certification completion card instantly
You will find supplementary materials available for download by clicking the "Materials" tab on the menu located within the course player.
30 Hour General Industry Safety Certification with Free Study Guide
30 Hour Construction Safety Certification with Free Study Guide