Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training
501 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Credit Hours: 4
- Language: English
- Credit Type: Certificate
- Difficulty: Beginner
As of 2019 Wisconsin Department of Revenue requires all students in the Alcohol Seller/Server course must read the study guides and pass the TOBACCO CHECK-TEST before a certificate of completion can be validated.
360training.com's Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training satisfies the Wisconsin state bartender training requirements. It is a self paced course with the final exam that tests for basic responsible alcohol service. Upon passing the exam, you will receive your course completion certificate.
Click here to take the Wisconsin Tobacco online course. (Only if you are a Wisconsin Resident)
Enroll and take our online self paced Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training course.
This course provides you with the necessary knowledge and techniques you need to be a responsible seller of alcohol. Specifically, you will learn how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability; how alcohol affects your customers; how to recognize the effects of alcohol on your customers; how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated; how to intervene when you need to refuse a sale to someone; how to prevent and deal with disturbances; how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors; how to prevent second-party sales; and how to refuse a sale.
After completing this course, the student will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use.
- Recognize the effects of alcohol.
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety.
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law.
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated.
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs.
- Recognize intoxicated individuals.
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflict.
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations.
- Check IDs accurately, and recognize clues for when an individual is using a fake ID.
- Recognize second-party sales.
- Describe second-party sales and how to prevent them.
- Discuss the unique challenges in carding for tobacco.
- Identify Wisconsin tobacco-related laws and regulations
Lesson 1: Introduction
Lesson 2: How Alcohol Affects the Body
Lesson 3: Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
Lesson 4: Preventing Disturbances
Lesson 5: Minors and Liability
Lesson 6: How to Refuse a Sale
Lesson 7: Wisconsin Alcohol Laws
Lesson 8: Tobacco Sales and Wisconsin Law
Wisconsin Responsible Beverage Server Training - Wisconsin Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement Section
- Wisconsin Department of Revenue Alcohol and Tobacco Enforcement Section
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- Mail Stop 6-40 P.O. Box 8933
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.