- determine the roles that a manager must fill on a team, and explore the key areas of personal development.
- discover how to detect silent messages through body language and other means of nonverbal communication. You will also bolster your listening skills through active listening.
- discover ways of identifying problems, prioritizing problems, and implementing solutions effectively.
- empower your workgroup through delegation and coaching.
- discover the stages of team development and examine the need for regular team meetings.
- Topic 1A: The Role of an Effective Manager
- Topic 1B: Personal Skills Development
Lesson 2: Communicating Successfully
- Topic 2A: Speak Without Talking
- Topic 2B: Manage Better By Listening
- Topic 2C: Assert to Achieve
Lesson 3: Creating Successful Solutions
- Topic 3A: Identify the Core Problem
- Topic 3B: Solve Problems Creatively
- Topic 3C: Implement Solutions Decisively
Lesson 4: Empowering Your Workgroup
- Topic 4A: Delegate For Results
- Topic 4B: Coach for Achievement
- Topic 4C: Evaluate Staff Performance
Lesson 5: Cultivating Great Teams
- Topic 5A: Create an Invincible Team
- Topic 5B: Inspire Team Success
- Topic 5C: Team Briefings for Success
- Topic 5D: Resolve Conflicts Positively
Appendix A: Project Roles
Appendix B: Updated Team
Appendix C: Delegating for ResultsâTask List
Appendix D: Email Conflict
Subject Matter Expert
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.