Define leadership roles, write a vision statement, and set goals.
- Communicate, support, and implement vision.
- Examine employee roles and align employee priorities.
- Motivate employees and reduce employee apathy.
- Understand the phases of change and communicate change.
- Maintain vision and resolve conflict.
- Identify the effects of change and overcome failures and mistakes.
- Role of Leadership
- Understanding Differences Between a Leader and a Manager
- Identifying a Leader
- Defining a Vision
- Analyzing a Situation
- Writing a Vision Statement
- Setting Goals
- Communicate and Support Vision
- Communicating Effectively
- Gaining Support and Empowering Employees
- Implement Vision
- Implementing Vision
- Examine Employee Roles
- Understanding Roles of a Leader
- Understanding Roles of an Employee
- Helping Employees Learn Their Role
- Employee Priorities
- Aligning Employee Priorities
- Evaluating Employees' Performance
- Providing Feedback to Employees
- Motivation In Leadership
- Understanding Guidelines
- Employee Apathy
- Identifying the Hindrances
- Phases of Change
- Understanding the Awareness Phase
- Understanding the Achievement Phase
- Informing Employees
- Communicating Change
- Understanding Benefits of Change
- Maintain Vision
- Acting as a Role Model
- Motivating Employees Through Change
- Solving Problems During Change
- Resistance and Conflict
- Resolving Conflict
- Effects of Change
- Understanding Workplace Changes
- Identifying the Sources of Stress
- Failures and Mistakes
- Responding to Mistakes
Subject Matter Expert
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.