- Provide a workable formula for winning people over
- Show how to raise the enthusiasm of others
- Illustrate how to be critical without being resented
- Explain how to reach key people and gain support
- Share secrets of dealing with stubborn people
- Describe how to recognize and profit from the strengths of others
- Help you interest others in your ideas
Meet the Difficult Employee
Why Employees Donât Get the Job Done!
Close the Commitment Gap!
What Makes Employees Happy?
Ten Qualities Employees Want in a Job
Your One-Page Productivity Plan
Part 2: Motivating Through Empowerment
How to Empower Your Staff
The First Phase of Empowerment
The Second Phase of Empowerment
The Third Phase of Empowerment
The Empowering Supervisor
The Empowering Organization
Becoming an Empowering Organization
Part 3: Five Steps to Success
Step 1: Learn to Lead
- The Efficient-Manager Checklist
- Employees Who Think for Themselves
- Bonus Section: Pass on the Vision
- Share the Vision!
- Creating the Vision
- What Is Your Vision
- Case Situation 1
- Reorganize the Work Flow
- Make Work Interesting
- Bonus Section: S.O.S.: Solution Finder
- S.O.S. = Situation + Opportunity = Solution
- Case Situation 2
- Learn to Listen
- Keep Employees Informed
- A Listening and Informing Survey
- Bonus Section: Your Unique Style
- Four Personality Types
- Case Situation 3
- Respect Employeesâ Feelings
- Recognize Quality Performance
- A Time for You
- Bonus Section: The Power of 4
- Case Situation 4
- How High Is Your I.Q.? (Innovation Quotient)
- How High Is Your Organizationâs I.Q.?
- Bonus Section: Your Goal Sheet
- Case Situation 5
- Two-Week Checklist
- Three-Week Checklist
- One-Month Checklist
- Your empowerment plan
Subject Matter Expert
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.