Part 1: Understanding Resistance to Criticism
- What Is Critical Feedback?
- The Impact of Gender on Feedback
- Gender Communication & Leadership
- Generational Differences in Feedback
- Influence of Parental Messages
- Critical Feedback Messages to Watch Out For
- Counteracting SelfâCriticism & Past Messages
- Changing Your Beliefs About Critical Feedback
- How We Perceive Critical Feedback
- Types of Critical Feedback
- Three Stages of Response
- Assertive Techniques to Deal with Criticism
- Technique 1: Fogging
- Technique 2: Admitting the Truth
- Technique 3: Requesting Specific Feedback
- Ten Tips for Handling Feedback
- Barriers to Giving Constructive Feedback
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Benefits of Voicing Feedback Regularly
- Understanding Constructive Feedback:
- Step 1: Set Realistic Goals & Expectations
- Step 2: Research the Facts
- Step 3: Choose Your Timing
- Step 4: Be Specific, Using the DASR Script
- Providing Feedback with ""I"" Statements
- Step 5: Monitor & Follow Through
- The Impact of Technology on Feedback
- Critiquing Your Manager or Colleague
- Using the DASS Script
- Providing Unsolicited Feedback
- Turning Complaints into Proposals
- The Powerful Impact of Praise
- Rethinking Barriers to Praising Others
- Guidelines for Giving Positive Feedback
- Public vs. Private Praise
- Praising Upward
- Five Steps in Discussing Recurring Problems
- The Importance of Follow-Up
Subject Matter Expert
Productivity Point Global is led by a team of individuals with world-class experience in professional development skills and leading edge technologies. These established professionals collaborate to drive PPG's business forward through entrepreneurial innovation, strategic partnerships, brand management and sales growth. Productivity Point Global, previously ExecuTrain of Florida, began in 2003 and evolved out of a desire to increase our outreach both nationally and internationally. Utilizing the highest standard in customer service combined with our subject matter experts and high-end training venues, PPG has carved a niche by consistently expanding our corporate and government client base, originally hosted in the southeastern region of the US. By consistently setting quality as the benchmark of our value system, PPG combines strategic partnerships and cutting edge technology with our determined efforts to branch out into other regions. PPG's combination of technology and professional skills training, IT outsourcing, and event hosting enables us to place a focused emphasis on the diversified business needs of our clients. For more info please visit: http://www.productivitypoint.com/
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.