Fall Protection User Safety
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 4
- Language: English
The course covers applicable legislation and regulations regarding fall arrest protection, fall protection hazard assessment, planning and a practical component involving hands-on exercises with fall protection system equipment.
- Discuss falling hazards specific to your situation(s)
- Explain the physics of fall arrest
- State the reason for harness inspection prior to each use
- Perform a harness inspection
- Determine the capacity of fall arrest equipment
- List environmental concerns
- Explain the proper connection to anchor points
- Don and properly fit a harness (each participant)
- Use the harness and make appropriate adjustments for correct fit
- Describe proper storage of a harnesses
Any personnel who are required to conduct work at heights.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.