OSHA 30 Hour General-Construction Industry
Date of Class:
Last Day To Enroll:
- Course Delivery: Virtual Classroom
- Duration: 30
- Language: English
OSHA Construction Safety and General Industry Safety Training course provides training for workers and employers on the recognition, avoidance, abatement, and prevention of safety and health hazards in the workplace.
- Intro to OSHA
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Exit Routes
- Fire Protection
- Emergency Action Plan
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Hazard Communication (GHS)
- Material Handling
- Managing Safety and Health
- Accident Investigation
- Permit Required Confined Space
- Hazardous Materials
- Bloodborne Pathogens
- Machine Guarding
- Fall Protection
- Intro to Industrial Hygiene
- Safety and Health Topics
The 30-hour class is appropriate for supervisors or workers with safety responsibilities.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.