ISO 14001:2015 Introduction
This course is specifically designed for people who want to gain knowledge about Environmental Management Systems. Upon successful completion of this course, delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of ISO 14001:2015 which is based on Annex SL.
Upon completion of this course, the student will:
- Learn why Annexure SL was developed
- Explain purpose and application of Annexure SL
- Understand Annexure SL as a generic framework
- Review benefits, and application of Annex SL and understand the new high level structure for all Management System standards
- Definition of Process & PDCA Cycle.
- Outline the core structure based on Annexure SL
- Outline High level structure and common terms and definitions
- Understand the scope of the organization
- Identify and understand the context of the organization
- Learn the importance of context and business environment in which organization operates
- Identify techniques to evaluate conformance with the context of the organization
- Understand the concepts of Risk based thinking along with the identification, evaluation of risk and opportunities.
- Understand the new underlying terminology for Documented Information, awareness & Communication
- Understand Environmental management system based on new requirements.
- Gain knowledge about management system specific clauses.
- Be aware of the changes and new enhanced requirements for:
- Performance Evaluation
To print your Certificate of Completion please go to the "My Courses" section of your profile, and from the "Show" drop-down list select "Completed Courses". Once selected, please click on the "Print Certificate" icon in blue to print your Certificate of Completion.
Please feel free to contact our customer support at (877) 881-2235 if you need further assistance.
This course is created and brought to you by 360training, a leading provider of accredited e-learning courses to working professionals through today's leading schools, associations and corporations. 360training high-quality e-learning courses assist thousands of working professionals in a wide range of disciplines, helping them to succeed in today's marketplace, to renew licenses, to acquire certification or to prepare for a new profession.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training about field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
- Lesson 1: Introduction to Annexure SL
- Lesson 2: Structure of EMS & its Context
- Lesson 3: Auditing EMS Clauses
- Course Summary
There are no formal prerequisites required prior to taking this course. However, it is helpful if the learner has some prior experience and/or knowledge of Environmental Management either academically or through professional work.
At the end of each lesson you required to take a knowledge check which must be passed with an 80% or higher to proceed to the next lesson.
The final exam must be successfully passed with an 80% or higher to receive the certificate of completion.
- Course Format: Online
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner