ISO 9001:2015 Foundation Training
This course is specifically designed for people who are planning to migrate from ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015. Upon successful completion of this course delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of Annex SL and ISO 9001:2015.
This course will:
- Introduce you to Annexure SL; why was it developed, it's purpose and application, the generic framework, benefits and application.
- Provide understanding of QMS & context structure of Organization
- Explain changes made to QMS in ISO 9001:2015 in comparison to ISO 9004:2015.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Be familiar with management system standards.
- Be familiar with the Annexure SL framework.
- Be familiar with the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle.
- Understand the structure of QMS and its context.
- Know about the scope and exclusions of QMS.
- Understand the organization and its context.
- Understand the needs and expectations or various parties.
- Know how to determine the scope of QMS management.
- Have a detailed understanding of QMS requirements."
Upon succesful completion, you will be able to print your certificate from LMS
Lesson 1 : Introduction to Annexure SL
Lesson 2 : Structure of QMS & its Context
Lesson 3 : QMS Requirements
"At the end of every lesson, you will be given a short quiz to test your knowledge of the material presented in that lesson. These lesson quizzes will help you prepare for the 10 question Final Exam at the end of the training.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct."
"The final exam must be passed successfully with 80% or higher to receive your certificate of completion."