ISO 9001: 2015 Lead Auditor Training
This course is specifically designed for people who are going to qualify themselves as Lead Auditor for Quality Management System based on ISO 9001:2015. Upon successful completion of this course delegates will gain knowledge and understanding of various activities involved in Audit Process, principles and techniques.
- Be familiar with management system standards.
- Be familiar with the Annexure SL framework.
- Be familiar with the Plan-Do-Check-Act Cycle.
- Understand the structure of QMS and its context.
- Know about the scope and exclusions of QMS.
- Understand the organization and its context.
- Understand the needs and expectations or various parties.
- Know how to determine the scope of QMS management.
- Understand how to create audit activities.
- Understand the different auditing QMS clauses.
- Know how to select an audit team.
- Know how to select members of audit team.
- Understand what happens during an audit.
- Know about the leadership clause.
- Know about the planning, support and operations clause.
- Understand how improvement can be sustained in the organization.
This course was created by the instructional design staff of 360training in connection with field professionals whose many years of experience in adult educational theory and distance learning technology make the process of certification, compliance and training as convenient, engaging and cost-effective as possible.
You will be able to view every assessment result, which answers you got wrong and right, and feedback as to why the right answer is the most correct.