Business Ethics - Advanced: Managers Appropriately Handling Employee Concerns (Compliance Snapshot)
3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 1
This course introduces tips and techniques to assist in the appropriate handling of employee concerns and complaints. Some concerns are more serious than others, but in this course you will learn how to make employees feel more at ease voicing their concerns. You will also learn how best to react and respond to any type of concern or complaint that might arise in the workplace.
At the conclusion of this course, you will be able to:
- Summarize common employee concerns
- Recognize what's at stake for employees when they voice their concerns
- Describe how employee voice can be made more effective
- Apply active listening techniques
- React properly when approached by an employee with a complaint
- Devise proper and fitting solutions for employee complaints
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.