This course is designed to inform employees about the requirements for lockout/tagout during servicing and maintenance of machines or equipment. Also covered are the requirements of the OSHA Lockout/Tagout Standard, procedures for the application of locks and tags, and a discussion of the types of energy these procedures are designed to control.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand key components of the lockout/tagout standard
- Understand the purpose and elements of an energy control program
- Understand types and responsibilities of people involved with lockout/tagout
- Understand elements that must be included in energy control procedures
- Learn the training and inspection requirements
- Learn steps to safely apply energy shutdown
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
Lesson 1: US DOT Hazardous Materials Regulations Lesson 2: HAZMAT Compliance Lesson 3: Hazardous Material Shipment Lesson 4: Security
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.