This course is intended to provide a basic overview of the theory and application of electricity and equations such as Ohm's Law and the Power equation. During this course you will learn the basics of electricity including a detailed discussion of voltage, current, and resistance. You will then learn how each of these elements form mathematical relationships with one another through the application of these quantities using mathematical equations fundamental to the study of electricity.
Upon completion of this lesson, you should:
- Understand single- and three-phase systems
- Be able to explain cord- and plug-connected and fixed equipment, grounding, ground fault circuit interrupters, and safety-related work practices.
- Know the electrical hazard recognition and OSHA policies and procedures
End of Course Instructions
Upon successful completion of the course, you will be able to print a certificate of completion from your training page.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.