COURSE NOT FOR CE CREDITS
This course covers distribution line maintenance procedures, including those performed with the line taken out of service and not energized, as well as those that must be performed while the line remains energized. Walking and climbing inspections of distribution lines are detailed for both wood and steel poles. Procedures to ensure worker safety are stressed throughout this lesson; clearance procedures, personal safety protective devices, and the application of proper grounding techniques are emphasized.
8029 Line Maintenance - No Regulator/ 360training.com
- No Regulator/ 360training.com
- Website URL:
- Email Address:
- 1381, Burnet Road, Suite 100, Austin, Texas, 78727.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.