Louisiana Server Package: Responsible Vendor Training + Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)
186 Learner Reviews -
This Package Contains Courses - See More
- Course Delivery: On Demand
Great value! Buy both courses together and save money!
This package includes an alcohol training and exam and food handler training, specifically approved for Louisiana. Get your LA Bar Card by completing the training and passing the exam. After passing the training, you iwll receive a code to unlock the exam. The training teaches you how to be a responsible seller of alcohol and how to protect yourself and your establishment from liability. You will elarn how alcohol affects the body, how to recognize the effects of alcohol on customers, how to prevent customers from becoming intoxicated, how to intervenewhen you need to refuse a sale to someone, how to prevent and deal with disturbances, how to accurately check IDs and recognize minors, how to prevent second-party sales and how to refuse a sale. The Learn2Serve Food Handler Training (ANSI Certified) is a basic food safety course that covers all the necessary information to maintain a safe food establishment. Hot and cold controls, bacterial contamination, how to prevent spoilage, proper storage and sanitation.
After successful completion of the alcohol training in this package, the learner will be able to:
- Describe alcohol use
- Recognize the effects of alcohol
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflic
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations
- Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when anindividual is using a fake ID
- Recognize second party sales
- Define food safety and its goals, benefits, impact, proper adherence, critical control points and recall requirements
- Recall biohazards, symptoms and causes of common foodborne illnesses, identify spoilage signs and causes
- Identify three types of contamination, explain how food becomes hazardous and how to recognize how to preserve food
- Understand time, temperature and control with relation to food handling and how to properly take the temperature of food and maintain the temperature while storing food
- Discuss personal hygiene importance and practices and techniques
- Understand procedures for acquiring and receiving food, considerations for meat and poultry and proper food storage
- Identify both proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing procedures and implications
- Identify signs and eradication procedures forpest infestation
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Louisiana Responsible Vendor||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Louisiana Responsible Vendor Exam||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||Food and Beverage Programs|
- Food safety
- Biohazards, Foodborne Disease and Food Spoilage
- Food and Temperature Control
- Preventing Food Contamination
- Food Receiving and Storage
- Pest Control
- How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Preventing Disturbances
- Minors and Liability
- How to Refuse a Sale
- Louisiana Specific Alcohol Regulations
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.