Louisiana Server Package: Responsible Vendor Training + Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)
176 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Describe alcohol use
- Recognize the effects of alcohol
- Identify the seller's role in the enhancement of public safety
- Discuss the seller's responsibilities and obligations under the law
- Define blood alcohol concentration and how it is calculated
- Describe the effects of mixing alcohol with other drugs
- Recognize intoxicated individuals
- Refuse a sale to someone with little conflic
- Prevent disturbances in the establishment and handle difficult situations
- Check IDs accurately and recognize clues for when anindividual is using a fake ID
- Recognize second party sales
- Define food safety and its goals, benefits, impact, proper adherence, critical control points and recall requirements
- Recall biohazards, symptoms and causes of common foodborne illnesses, identify spoilage signs and causes
- Identify three types of contamination, explain how food becomes hazardous and how to recognize how to preserve food
- Understand time, temperature and control with relation to food handling and how to properly take the temperature of food and maintain the temperature while storing food
- Discuss personal hygiene importance and practices and techniques
- Understand procedures for acquiring and receiving food, considerations for meat and poultry and proper food storage
- Identify both proper and improper cleaning and sanitizing procedures and implications
- Identify signs and eradication procedures forpest infestation
The Following Courses Are Included In This Package:
|Course Name||Industry||Course Delivery|
|Learn2Serve Louisiana Responsible Vendor||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Louisiana Responsible Vendor Exam||Food and Beverage Programs|
|Learn2Serve Food Handler Training Course (ANSI Accredited)||Food and Beverage Programs|
- Food safety
- Biohazards, Foodborne Disease and Food Spoilage
- Food and Temperature Control
- Preventing Food Contamination
- Food Receiving and Storage
- Pest Control
- How Alcohol Affects the Body
- Recognizing Intoxicated Customers
- Preventing Disturbances
- Minors and Liability
- How to Refuse a Sale
- Louisiana Specific Alcohol Regulations
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.