New Business Development
Prospecting is an integral part of every sales professional’s toolkit for success. Forming good prospecting habits can set the stage for further success throughout your career.
This course, based on the highly respected practices of Jack and Gary Kinder, who have successfully trained thousands of sales leaders in the insurance and financial services industry, examines prospecting from every angle, providing students with simple-yet-effective tools to improve technique and presentation. From understanding centers of influence, to developing nests, this course provides students with knowledge and skill sets that can lead to improved professional opportunities.
• Discover untapped resources that will provide you with abundant prospecting and networking opportunities.
• Develop a strategy to increase your ability to set appointments, under favorable conditions, over the telephone.
• Learn how paying attention can be the difference between success and failure.
• Understand centers of influence, and how to use them to your advantage.
Please see the state/regulatory requirement from the course catalog page.
This course has been approved for 1 hour.
Quizzes - All quizzes must be passed with a 70% to proceed forward to the next lesson.
Final Exam - You will not be required to take the final exam.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate online.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.