3 Learner Reviews -
- Course Delivery: On Demand
- Duration: 810
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Beginner
- Audience: Any
The program teaches students fundamentals of the profession, including American Law, court systems, litigation, law specialties, and how to build their own Cybrary.
Upon completion of the Legal Secretary program, graduates can perform interview (interrogations), legal writing, and use citations for legal documents.
A legal secretary career is a good fit for those interested in analyzing data, researching, writing documents, continual learning, and working in an office. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median salary for secretaries and administrative assistants was $34,660 a year in 2010. Legal secretaries are employed in various organizations, such as
- Law firms
- Corporate legal departments
- Government agencies
Business organizations look for employees with legal skills who can assist the lawyers. These specialized employees maintain and organize files, research case facts, and draft legal documents. As clients continue to demand lower prices, this career path will grow to satisfy that demand.
Paralegal: 270 Hours
- Lesson 1: Introduction to the Paralegal Profession
- Lesson 2: The Law Firm Structure and Operation
- Lesson 3: History and Basis of U.S. Law
- Lesson 4: Court Structure and System
- Lesson 5: Civil Litigation
- Lesson 6: Grammar - The Eight Parts of Speech
- Lesson 7: Spelling, Word Usage, Punctuation, and Capitalization
- Lesson 8: Advanced Research and Citation
- Lesson 9: Citation
- Lesson 10: Analysis and Legal Writing
- Lesson 11: Bankruptcy
- Lesson 12: Business Law
- Lesson 13: Contract Law
- Lesson 14: Corporate Law
- Lesson 15: Criminal Law
- Lesson 16: Family Law
- Lesson 17: Estate Planning
- Lesson 18: Real Estate
- Lesson 19: Torts and Tortfeasors
- Lesson 20: Interviews
Office Procedures Level 1: 30 Hours
This course teaches introductory office procedures and practices to the novice office worker. It consists of six Lessons and a Final Exam. Each Lesson is divided into Sections with related Tasks. There are questions at the end of each Lesson designed to reinforce the concepts the student has learned in the Lesson.
Office Procedures Level 2: 30 Hours
This course covers a variety of topics as it simulates an office environment and challenges students with tasks that they would typically perform. This course consists of six Lessons and a Final Exam. Each Lesson is divided into Sections with related Tasks. There are questions at the end of each Lesson designed to reinforce the concepts the student has learned in the Lesson
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.