This course covers a variety of topics as it simulates an office environment and challenges students with tasks that they would typically perform. This course consists of six Lessons and a Final Exam. Each Lesson is divided into Sections with related Tasks. There are questions at the end of each Lesson designed to reinforce the concepts the student has learned in the Lesson.
- Develop an understanding of the various levels of management and associated responsibilities
- Handle the various forms used in an office and how to complete these forms
- Organize their workspace, plan work activities, and use a scheduling system to plan events
- Prepare for a meeting and procedures to follow in a meeting
- Make travel arrangements
Project 1: The Marketing Plan - Case Study
Project 2: Financial Report - Case Study
Project 3: HR Policies - Case Study
Project 4: Drafting an Agreement - Case Study
End of Course Instructions
Thank you for completing this course. You may print a copy of your course completion certificate and then return to your profile to complete the other courses. Please contact your instructor for a program completion certificate once you have successfully completed all the individual courses and satisfied all program requirements.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.