This course gives you a basic understanding about OSHAs role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. The OSHA standard identifies areas or activities where fall protection is needed. It clarifies what an employer must do to provide fall protection for employees, such as identifying and evaluating fall hazards and providing training. Under the standard, employers are able to select fall protection measures compatible with the type of work being performed.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Learn about falls in the workplace
- Identify preventative measures to avoid falls
- Understand the duty to have fall protection
- Identify and understand fall protection systems
- Learn how to develop a fall protection plan
- Learn how to inspect fall protection equipment
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! You may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.