This course gives you a basic understanding of OSHA's role in the prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. Hand and power tools are a part of our everyday lives and help us to easily perform tasks that otherwise would be difficult or impossible. However, these simple tools can be hazardous and have the potential for causing severe injuries when used or maintained improperly. In this module you will learn about hand and power tool safety practices to reduce or eliminate these hazards.
At the end of this module, you will be able to:
- Apply safe practices for using tools in common construction activities, with 70% accuracy.
- Describe general guidelines for the guarding and use of tools in the workplace, with 70% accuracy.
- Identify the hazards that hand and power tools present to workers on the jobsite, with 70% accuracy.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.