At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
- Identify the workplace actions that are in compliance with the OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Distinguish between OSHA recordable and non-recordable cases.
- Apply the appropriate procedures for determining if a case is OSHA recordable.
- Determine the appropriate category for a recordable case.
· Purpose (of the rule)
· Partial Exemption
· Size Exemption
· Industry Exemption
· Recording Criteria
· General Recording Criteria
· Covered Employees
· Annual Summary
· Retention and Updating
· Change of Ownership
· Employee Involvement
· Prohibition against Discrimination
· State Plans
· Fatality/Catastrophe Reporting
· Providing Records to Government Representatives
Subject Matter Expert
End of Course Instructions
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.