Cranes and Rigging (C)
This course is intended for workers who want to learn more about cranes, derricks, hoists, elevators, and/or conveyors. Topics include cranes and derricks, helicopters, base-mounted drum hoists, overhead hoists, conveyors, and aerial lifts.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Introduce the OSHA regulations which provide the information for this cranes and riggings
- Become familiar with the different types of cranes and hoists
- Cover the procedures for proper inspection and maintenance
- Establish the guidelines for proper equipment testing and load rating capacities
- Outline the proper procedures for crane operators and co-workers
- Outline regulations for load handling and handling equipment
After successful completion of this course you will be able to print your certificate of training.
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
Definition of Competent Person
·Hazards Associated with Crane Operations
Types of Cranes
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
- Course Format: Online
- Language: English
- Difficulty: Intermediate