This course gives you a basic understanding about OSHAs role in prevention and elimination of work-related illnesses and injuries. Hand and power tools are a part of our everyday lives and help us to easily perform tasks that otherwise would be difficult or impossible. However, these simple tools can be hazardous, and have the potential for causing severe injuries when used or maintained improperly. Special attention toward hand and power tool safety is necessary in order to reduce or eliminate these hazards.
At the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Understand OSHA standards and rules associated with hand and power tools
- Explore guarding technique or principles that apply to hand and power tools
- Identify the precautions that are essential for safe use
Hazards of Hand and Power Tools
Types of tools
Subject Matter Expert
Michael Millsap - Mike has over 20 years experience in Environmental Health and Safety and is currently a certified Outreach Training Instructor with 360training.com.
End of Course Instructions
Congratulations on completing your course! You may now print your certificate of completion.
The final exam must be completed with a 70% or higher pass rate to receive your certificate of completion.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.