This course introduces the hazards that are involved in the handling and storage of materials in construction. It discusses different methods of handling and storage, the hazards they pose to workers, and the ways these hazards can be reduced or eliminated from the workplace or jobsite.
State the major causes of injury attained from handling and storing materials.
Identify the various methods that can be used to prevent injuries.
Discuss the safety measures involved when operating mechanical handling devices.
Discuss the various safety and health principles that can be adopted in the workplace
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.