This mobile compatible course is designed to assist employers in identifying and fulfilling the requirement to post certain records, maintain records of illnesses and injuries, and report specific cases to OSHA. Students who successfully complete this course will be able to identify the OSHA requirements for recordkeeping.
t the conclusion of this course, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the importance of OSHA recordkeeping and reporting.
- Identify the workplace actions that are in compliance with the OSHA recordkeeping and reporting requirements.
- Distinguish between OSHA recordable and non-recordable cases.
- Apply the appropriate procedures for determining if a case is OSHA recordable.
- Determine the appropriate category for a recordable case.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.