This mobile compatible course is designed for demolition contractors and employees who may be involved in these types of operations. This course covers the topics included in OSHA 29 CFR 1926.7 Subpart T and the requirements for safe work practices in demolition environments.
Topics include preparatory operations, engineering survey, utility location, medical services and first aid, police and fire contact, fire prevention and protection, special structures, concrete structures, safe blasting procedures, transportation of explosives, storage of explosives, and procedures after blasting.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.