This mobile compatible course gives you a basic understanding of how to work safely in excavations and what important points are required to consider when working in an excavation. Cave-ins are considered the most dangerous trench and excavation hazard. In addition, other potentially fatal hazards also exist in excavations, such as asphyxiation due to lack of oxygen in a confined space, inhalation of toxic fumes, drowning, falls, water accumulation, etc. The OSHA standards intend to protect workers in trenches and excavations.
Got Questions? Contact Us
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Unlimited 24x7 online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.