This mobile compatible course is intended for all employees who may be required to enter into confined or enclosed work spaces to perform work. This course deals with the safety issues concerned with entering permit-required confined spaces. This course will instruct students about the hazards that may occur during the work in confined spaces.
OSHA is striving to provide safety to the workers in all required disciplines by providing courses such as this one, which helps workers to learn about industry hazards, especially in confined spaces.
- Describe confined spaces as defined in the course.
- Identify the characteristics of confined spaces.
- Discuss atmospheric conditions found in confined spaces.
- Summarize a prevention program.
- Name the duties of employers and employees.
- Illustrate rescue and emergency services.
- Apply testing protocol.
Got questions? Contact us below or call 877-881-2235
NOTE: Need Help? Are you an existing customer?
For all complaints or concerns Click here. For all sales enquiries, please fill out the form below.
Why Choose 360training.com?
- Fast and easy courses completion
- Get an education faster than at traditional colleges!
- 100% online - No classroom attendance required.
- Online customer support
- Over 500,000+ certified nationwide.